- Colloquium: Inclusive Teaching Practices for Busy Faculty (Feb 26, 2021) - slides & video recording available
- How can we create a CS department culture that supports all students?
Lewis, C. M. (2017). Twelve tips for creating a culture that supports all students in computing. ACM Inroads, 8(4), 17-20.
- An awesome resource on improving CS teaching in general: CSteachingtips.org
- The National Center for Women in Information and Technology (NCWIT) produced a 5-module course for undergraduate faculty entitled NCWIT 101: Introduction to Diversifying Undergraduate Computing Programs. Start with Module 4, which focuses on including and retaining students.
- Contributors (in alphabetical order): Alex Labrinidis (main contact), Andrea Michael, Katelyn Morrison, Erin O'Rourke, Courtney Sheridan, Olivia Wininsky
- CRA’s Changing the Face of Computer Science Video Campaign
The Computing Research Association (CRA) is helping to launch a video campaign to change the face of computer science. Please help to spread this message as broadly as possible to students, by forwarding this information via email or on social media.