Undergraduate Advising

The type of advising you receive as an undergraduate student depends on your specific program of study, on whether you are a declared major, and what is your "home" school.

If you are an undergraduate student in the School of Computing and Information (SCI), your primary advising will happen through the SCI Advising Center.

If you are a Computer Science major, then you will also be assigned a faculty mentor, who can provide additional guidance and serve as your faculty supervisor for your capstone.

If you are an undergraduate student in a school other than SCI, you will need to check with the advising center in your own school.