A team led by Dr. Constantinos Costa and Dr. Panos K. Chrysanthis received the Best Industry and Application Paper Award at the 22nd IEEE International Conference on Mobile Data Management (MDM 2021) for their paper entitled "A Context, Location and Preference-Aware System for Safe Pedestrian Mobility".
The team consisted of:
- Dr. Constantinos Costa (Visiting Lecturer, CS),
- Brian Nixon (Ph.D. student, CS),
- Sayantani Bhattacharjee (Research intern, ADMT Lab, CS),
- Benjamin Graybill (BS/MS student, CS),
- Dr. Demetrios Zeinalipour-Yazti (Associate Prof., CS, University of Cyprus),
- Dr. Walter Schneider (Professor, Psychology & Senior Scientist, LRDC), and
- Dr. Panos K. Chrysanthis (Professor, CS).